Plumberboy is built on my 35 years of plumbing, heating and customer-service experience. My business philosophy is based on trust and value: In exchange for your trust, I give you value in plumbing and heating services.
My rate is $110 per hour. Period. For scheduled work and emergencies. I will return your call and schedule your service–at a time convenient for you–the same day that you call me.
- I explain my work: You will understand what you are paying for, and why.
- I show up on time: In rare instances, I will call you if I’m running late.
- I use shoe covers, runners, and tarps to leave your house clean.
- My trucks are fully stocked, eliminating time-wasting runs for plumbing supplies.
- I warranty all my materials and workmanship.
- I am available for your emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- I provide you with an emergency number to a phone that is always in my possession.
- I guarantee your satisfaction.
I am a lifelong resident of Greater Lowell and a fully licensed and insured plumbing and heating contractor. I serve the Greater Lowell and surrounding area. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted.
My all-inclusive services are provided with an eye toward energy conservation and the environment.
- 24/7/365 emergency service and repairs
- Bathroom remodeling
- Water heater installation, repair and service
- Boiler maintenance
- Oil-to-gas heating system conversions
- Residential and commercial work
- I guarantee your satisfaction
- Specializing in installing and maintaining high efficiency gas equipment
- Nation gas generator installation